What’s for dinner?
As I’ve mentioned before, we make a point of planning our meals out a week in advance. I thought it might be fun to share what our meals are going to be for the week. I also wanted an excuse to post today so I could say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEAH! (known around here as Test Subject #2)
Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, here’s what we have planned for this week:
- (Meatless) Monday: Quesadillas with Fajita Veggies (Made with Chihuahua cheese, which makes the best quesadillas!)
- Tuesday: Beef Posole Stew, from the Weight Watchers “Slow Cook-It!” Cookbook, over Alton Brown’s Baked Brown Rice
- Wednesday: Apricot-Glazed Chicken, from the Weight Watchers “Now & Later” Cookbook, with Toasted Pine Nut Couscous
- Thursday: Chicken Cubano Panini, from the Weight Watchers “Now & Later” Cookbook, with a side of Roasted Potatoes. I’m also trying a new healthy carrot cake recipe for Leah’s birthday!
- Friday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Casserole, seen here. I kind of can’t wait for this one–I’ve only made it the one time, but it was very good.